January 30, 2009

Story Episode #3:

Ghostly people started streaming out, caked in white powder, rubbing their eyes and face and looking dazed. I stood up, donned my shocked face, and ran over to see if I could be of any help.
"Oh my God, are you all right? Should I call 911?"
Several people were coughing and others were looking sadly at their ruined clothes and hair. An elderly man stomped over to where I was, he was purpley-red in the face, a sure sign of classic furious-rage-bottle-up-er.
"GODDAMN PROTESTERS! I HOPE THEY ALL ROT IN HELL!" He took a deep breath to continue his tiarade but instead inhaled some of the white powder and instantly doubled over with coughs. I tried to pat him on the back but he shook me off. I could hear the sirens in the distance, some neighbors must have took it upon themselves to report the incident. I slowly walked towards the entrance of the Post Office and casually called out to anyone who might have been interested, "I'll go see if there's anyone else inside that might need some help."
As I crossed the threshold and my eyes adjusted to the dim, powder-caked everything, I instantly recognized what it was I came to retrieve. This post office contained a trophy case of all the various bowling and charity events the employees had participated in.

Okay, so it's been a while but this episode came somewhat easier than the others. I think I'm going to be less hard on myself and not try to document every single movie I've seen. It's like dieting I guess. If you f-up it's okay to just forget it and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment