I'm moving to Capitol Hill! Where specifically is still too early have a handle on, but I have four large garbage bags of clothes and accessories that I'm donating to Goodwill. And that's just the start.
No doubt it's going to be hard to downsize, and it might be really tough to have to pay mortgage and rent at the same time for an unknown amount of time, but I am so excited to finally be able to merge my living situation with my current lifestyle.
Things I will look forward to once I'm living on the hill:
- Ability to bus to hip hop classes
- Walking everywhere
- Broadway Sunday Farmers Market
- Thursday Story Gaming
- 20 minute commute
- Crumble & Flake
- Seeing my friends on the weekdays
- Walking the dogs
- Feeling like I fit in
- Cal Anderson Park
- Ability to go out dancing/drinking and cab/Uber home if I wanted
- So many good restaurants
- Having people come to me instead of always going to them.