October 24, 2007

Picture Exhibit A & B

Last week's post was a little rushed and dull, so I thought this week's posts might be more entertaining with pictures!

Exhibit A: My first ever pedicure & manicure
As the title so accurately points out, the following pictures are of my first ever ever pedicure and manicure. I think it cost me about $50 for both. However, the place that I went to was decidedly the suxorz. They butchered Rae's manicure, i.e. several of her fingers were bleeding after the cuticle removing bit, and both of our manicures were all cracked under the clear veneer after just a day or two. Which apparently is a sign of cheap nail polish :P.

I'm looking forward to going back to the Tri-Cities where Zach (the boyfriend)'s mom knows of a nice parlor and I'm planning on taking my mom to get her nails done there.


Figure 1: My Bootiful fingers & toes!
Exhibit B: PAX 2007
Our second year of attending the Penny Arcade Expo (PAX). Good times were to be had by all, though none of us won anything, I got a couple free T-shirts and lots of chicken ramen.

Figure 2: Most Annoying Experience of PAX


Figure 3: The Tetris Loser from Last Year's PAX


Figure 4: Lobby Outside of Exhibit Hall & PC Gaming Room


Figure 5: Big Daddy - BioShock


Figure 6: Orc Man Playing Cards


Figure 7: Pirates & Booty


Figure 8: Rock Band!

No comments:

Post a Comment