October 31, 2007

What I Would Take in an Evacuation

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1675600,00.html

Most of my life is captured in 1's and 0's so I would definitely pack up my laptop, and I'd really want Zach to get the computer that has my backup hard drive.

My purse has all of my daily necessities: phone, wallet, Sansa, keys, DS, pills, and bus pass.

Probably my filing box, which has my SS card, Naturalization cert. and a bunch of papers from my before college days.

I suppose the guinea pigs...so their traveling case, water, food and vitamins.

It'd be a bonus if I could take as many of my clothes/coats/shoes as possible, my fave makeup, extra contacts, and a few pieces of jewelry. There's a couple pictures on my dresser that I'd take. I'm not super keen on my yearbook(s) but if there was space/time, I'd grab those too. Lastly, as a super bonus, I'd try to grab as many consoles, games, and DVDs as time/space permitted. Or if not, then the memory card from the PS2 at least.

See...as a list it doesn't seem like that much!....really....

1 comment:

  1. Yes.....I know this is an old entry......but I had gotten a resse's cup when I went trick or treating and it was taped....so I opened it (Just for curiousity....Knowing not to eat it) And there was this sugary looking stuff sprinkle all over it....I mean I CAN'T believe how cruel people are....It could have been a 4 year old who got that peice of candy and eat it...... Who knows what would happen after that.... =/

    ReplyDelete